1, Viking V1.17.V.44232 (Modernistic Apk)

I, Viking

I, Viking v1.17.5.44232 (Mod Apk) “BEST MOBILE GAME” Finalist at IMGA GLOBAL 2017!

“BEST GAME DESIGN” Award at Indie Game Cup Moscow 2016!


I, Viking is a co-op multiplayer combat too strategy game in a Scandinavian-themed Earth.


=== KEY FEATURES ===


– 3х3 TEAM-BASED MULTIPLAYER battles

– STUNNING GRAPHICS optimized for your device

– MIX OF GENRES – moba, combat, strategy together with small town managing director inward one game

– VIKINGS – 8 types of characters amongst unique abilities and leveling organization

– OWN FIORD – your own Viking hamlet in addition to 9 levels of each village edifice to unlock as well as upgrade

– CRAFTING – multiple materials as well as resources to make 286 deadly weapons too armor

– SORCERY – eighteen mystical glyphs to enchant weapons together with armor

– DAILY TASKS that permit you lot win bonuses in addition to rewards

– STORYLINE – 24 parts of epic comics-similar Saga of the greatest Vikings

– GAME WITH FRIENDS – unite alongside friends in the pursuit of victory

– INGAME CHAT to communicate amongst your team as well as other players

– three TYPES OF CONTROLS for all tastes


=== JOIN U.S. ===

http://iviking.me/



https://www.facebook.com/ivikingme

http://vk.com/iviking_me

https://www.youtube.com/c/vikingame

I, Viking

I, Viking

I, Viking

I, Viking

I, Viking

I, Viking


MOD:



  1.  Skills take no cooldown


DOWNLOAD :


I, Viking v1.17.five.44232 (Mod Apk) – UPLOADED


I, Viking v1.17.five.44232 (Mod Apk) – DRIVE LINK


I, Viking v1.17.5.44232 (Mod Apk) – ZIPPYSHARE


(Other Version MOD UPTADE Cooming Soon)


MOD Features:



  1. Enemy tin can’t set on


DOWNLOAD APK + OBB:


I, Viking v1.17.iii.43416 (Mod Apk) – UPLOADED


I, Viking v1.17.three.43416 (Mod Apk) – DRIVE LINK


I, Viking v1.17.three.43416 (Mod Apk) – ZIPPYSHARE


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel